Posts tagged with "this is amazing"
Some of the food I eat at home, most of which I prepare, myself
- Pasta with basil, lemon juice, grated parmesan, olive oil, and shrimp
- Rye bread with goat cheese, a couple of sardines, a fresh tomato slice, and some lettuce
- Brown rice with shrimp paste (or, bagoong, a Filipino staple), a sliced cucumber-tomato-indian mango salad, a fried egg, and a fried saba banana (another Filipino staple)
- Romaine lettuce, salmon, mandarin orange slices, capers, with balsamic vinegar
- Tomato soup with grated cheese, rye crackers, slices of brie, dried cranberries, and spinach-mushroom-mozzarella ravioli