Posts tagged with "hehe"
inasmuch as I would like to hate March
- Came into PE thirty minutes late, did my drills all over the campus instead, trying to beat a deadline. In fairness to my hamstrings!
- I didn’t have any time to eat in the morning and ran on two hours of sleep (lol college kid drama ew) but I decided to walk home. I haven’t done that in a while.
- From RMS (photocopy center ng bayan), home is only six songs and about nineteen switches away. So the distance is approximately ten songs’ worth.
- Missed first class
- Impromptu lunch with my newest friend who, ironically, has been in my circle for years without the two of us ever really speaking two words to each other. Yesterday was the first and longest conversation I’ve had with him, which I just find so funny.
- Korean ice cream
- Ditched last class to “work” on my paper with Yohan
- We ended up at the back of NCAS sharing his music player and bearing embarrassing ~feels~ for an equally embarrassing song. I was about to bawl seriously lol
I think it’s going to be a shaky month. But something is telling me it’s all going to be alright, it’s all going to be worth it.